    One worked earlier today, now I see the above message on the right hand side
    of my taskbar and I am unable to print. All cables seem secure. Anyone else
    encounter this and have a solution?

    Guest, Mar 7, 2005

  2. Guest

    mikeFNB Guest

    mikeFNB, Mar 7, 2005

  3. Guest

    Guest Guest

    This message can be displayed when you have a wireless cvonnection and a
    standard ethernet NIC.

    If the NIC is not in use, of course a 'cable is unplugged'!

    As for printing...please explain what is the issue: what printer make /
    model and to whch PC is it connected?

    Guest, Mar 10, 2005
  4. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Yes, I am on a wireless network, and the unplugged message appears, but I no
    longer have network issues following an on line session with my hardware
    support site.
    Thanks for your help guys.

    Brian

    Guest, Mar 10, 2005