Local area cable unplugged/connection 1394???

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by coldrex, Feb 6, 2008.

  1. coldrex

    coldrex

    Joined:
    Feb 6, 2008
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hi all,
    just re-installed winxp, switched on and what I see:

    local area cable is unplugged
    connection 1394 - connected

    cable is in

    i have tried to remove all the connections and reboot - doesnt work

    i have tried all , nothing helps, and i did not have such problem before..

    please help!

    coldrex, Feb 6, 2008

  2. coldrex

    SashimiOnly

    Joined:
    Feb 6, 2008
    Messages:
    5
    Likes Received:
    0
    Eventhough your network cable may be connected, your LAN device may be DISABLED.....

    Go into control panel, network connections, see if your Local Area Connection is Enabled or Disabled. Rt click then choose ENABLE to turn it on.

    Hope that helps...

    SashimiOnly, Feb 7, 2008

  3. coldrex

    ryan_tagor

    Joined:
    Nov 10, 2007
    Messages:
    6
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Indonesia - Jakarta
    re:

    still have the same problem???

    maybe we can solve the problem together,
    there's a a lot of troubleshooting, if we do step by step, we will find the solution.....

    just email me at [email protected] owkay......

    ryan_tagor, Feb 9, 2008