    interest rates would make it ideal. I just need a general guide as to what
    repayments would be under a range of conditions.

    Any suggestions?

    Rudiger Flatula, Aug 10, 2004

  2. Rudiger Flatula

    Secret S Guest

    There's one on the BBC site somewhere, but you'll have to go looking for it.

    You can enter the interest rate, payments, etc.

    **SS**

    Secret S, Aug 10, 2004

  3. Rudiger Flatula

    Paul - xxx Guest

    Rudiger Flatula vaguely muttered something like ...
    http://tinyurl.com/7xpua

    or

    http://office.microsoft.com/templat...=80u5gJVGP&Query=mortgage+calculator&Scope=TC

    --
    Paul ...

    (8(|) ... Homer Rocks

    Paul - xxx, Aug 10, 2004
  4. Rudiger Flatula, Aug 10, 2004
  5. Rudiger Flatula

    Paul - xxx Guest

    Paul - xxx, Aug 10, 2004
  6. Rudiger Flatula

    GFG Guest

    Most banks and lending instituations have one as a link from their web
    site,ex. TDCanadaTrust or ING DIRECT. Look under Products,Loans and
    Mortgages.

    GFG, Aug 10, 2004
  7. Rudiger Flatula

    tgilb Guest