    Once any line of the ISPs, all WAN traffic will go through the only
    left ISP line ?

    Cheers

    bensonlei, Oct 18, 2007

  2. bensonlei

    Juan Carlos Guest

    HSRP?

    Juan Carlos, Oct 19, 2007

  3. HSRP only works to load share if you are configureing one subset of
    hosts to go to on VIP and the other to go to to the VIP by a second
    HSRP group. Does not sound like it would be effective in this
    situation. If two ISP routers that you are using support GLBP then
    that would be accomplish your goal. GLBP works similar to HSRP
    (Creates a VIP for the gateway) but the routers will load share.

    heath.parrott, Oct 21, 2007
  4. bensonlei

    Merv Guest

    Merv, Oct 21, 2007