    address (public).
    Can someone help me please

    Thanks

    i_mounir, Dec 4, 2005

  2. i_mounir

    Anthrax Guest

    On 12/4/2005 11:00 AM, wrote:

    -------- Original Message --------

    This is in no way an easy task. You will need to enable cef in the edge
    router and set up PBR.

    http://www.cisco.com/en/US/partner/products/ps6599/products_white_paper09186a00800a4409.shtml

    http://www.cisco.com/en/US/partner/products/ps6599/products_white_paper09186a008036524d.shtml

    http://www.cisco.com/en/US/partner/products/ps6599/products_white_paper0900aecd802b8e68.shtml

    --

    2nd Law of Thermodynamics: Chaos will Reign.

    --Anthrax--

    Anthrax, Dec 7, 2005