    what the site is (it was featured at techbargains.com but I don't find it in
    a search there either)?

    TIA

    George, May 12, 2004

  2. George

    Thad Guest

    Why don't you try e-mailing the folks over at Techbargains? It is worth
    a shot.

    Thad, May 12, 2004

  3. George

    Ron Hunter Guest

    In a few seconds with Google, I found two places with 12 packs of those
    batteries for $19.95. Why pay so much?

    Ron Hunter, May 12, 2004
  4. George

    no Guest

    x-no-archive: yes

    That'a ridiculously high price. Go here for $1.25 each:

    http://www.surefire.com/maxexp/main/co_disp/displ/pgrfnbr/273/sesent/00

    no, May 12, 2004
  5. Feline Technologies, May 13, 2004
  6. George