    To reply by e-mail:-

    Replace:-
    "#" with "@" and "moc." with ".com".

    Muskrat, Feb 13, 2006

  2. Muskrat

    thad Guest

    The manual doesn't show squat. What firmware version
    are you running? Latest version at:

    <http://www.liteonamericas.com/us/download_dvd.htm>

    is 2.03 from 13-Nov-2005.

    thad, Feb 14, 2006

  3. Muskrat

    Brian Rusten Guest

    It's one of the things mentioned in the timer menu.

    Press the timer button.

    Top left is DVD space remaining in minutes, depending on the default
    compression setting.

    Under that is the HDD time remaining.

    (Well, that's where it is on my version of the firmware, anyway)

    Brian Rusten, Feb 14, 2006
  4. Muskrat

    Muskrat Guest

    I see it! Thanks a lot!

    --
    Muskrat.

    gyueiw502#sneakemailmoc.

    To reply by e-mail:-

    Replace:-
    "#" with "@" and "moc." with ".com".

    Muskrat, Feb 14, 2006
  5. Muskrat

    Muskrat Guest

    wrote in @g43g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

    Thanks,
    Not sure what firmware I have. How do I check? Also, I am in the UK will
    this update be OK do you think?

    --
    Muskrat.

    gyueiw502#sneakemailmoc.