    freeware or open source. There's even a .zip file of all the links, if
    you want to add them to your own bookmarks.

    http://lists.gpick.com/

    VWWall, Oct 20, 2004

  2. VWWall

    Thor Guest

    You da Man, Virg! Through that list, I found the mother of all password
    reveal tools. Very handy on service calls when you need to record the
    customers ISP login info, etc when working on their system, except the
    customer has long forgotten what their password info is. I have a couple
    tools that do this, but nothing as elaborate and simple to use as this
    program. And it's freeware!

    http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/pspv.html

    Thor, Oct 20, 2004

  3. VWWall

    VWWall Guest

    Glad you found it useful! Thank Dave Stockbridge and Ted Quantrill and
    the people on Steve Gibson's GRC newsgroups. They manage to keep it up-
    -to-date as well.

    VWWall, Oct 21, 2004