    is 31kbps. I'm trying to listen to a window media streaming at 32kbps but
    my connection can't keep up. I've tried stream rippers but no joy.

    Anyone know any tricks to help me listen to the 32kbps stream?

    TWIST, Sep 2, 2005

  2. TWIST

    Chas Guest

    Broadband?

    Chas, Sep 2, 2005

  3. 31kps is quite acceptable for dial up. No one gets 56kps.

    Like Chas said - get broadband. Most streams expect this these days.

    **SS**

    Secret Squiddle, Sep 2, 2005
  4. TWIST

    TWIST Guest

    Cheers, I suppose it's got to be done.

    TWIST, Sep 2, 2005
  5. TWIST

    f f Guest

    i guess some places still cant get bb or cable? or this new sattellite thing
    so then what?

    f f, Jan 25, 2006