List of non-braindump material

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Guest, Jan 15, 2006.

  1. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Could someone list me the list of non-braindump stuff?
    Some say transcender and measure-up are not and etc, etc. I'd like to hear
    from some other techs over there.

    Guest, Jan 15, 2006

  2. Guest

    Neil Guest

    MS recommends Selftest Software and MeasureUp. That should be a starting
    point.

    Neil, Jan 16, 2006

  3. Guest

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Could someone list me the list of non-braindump stuff?
    err, no. I'd say learn about, and use, the product as a 'starting
    point'.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Jan 16, 2006
  4. Guest

    Neil Guest

    I would as well, but the OP was leaning towards the exam simulations by
    mentioning Transcenders.

    Neil, Jan 16, 2006