List all shares and which accounts have access to them-Win2003 AD

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by john1290, Jul 12, 2005.

  1. john1290

    john1290 Guest

    Is there a utility that can go through ALL shares and display which
    accounts have access to what?

    I need to be able to gather this info either via printing it or neatly
    displaying it on a screen to show to somebody. I mean, I know I can
    right click on individual shares but I need something that will deliver
    all the data in a huge chunk.

    Server is fully patched Windows 2003 AD system. (Didn't apply SP1 yet)

    Thanks

    john1290, Jul 12, 2005

  2. john1290

    Pennywise Guest

    wrote:

    |>Is there a utility that can go through ALL shares and display which
    |>accounts have access to what?

    http://www.sysinternals.com/Utilities/ShareEnum.html
    Might work for 2003

    Pennywise, Jul 12, 2005

  3. john1290

    why? Guest

    It's good enough to work on 2003 Enterprise Server SP1 x64 as well.

    <snip>

    Me

    why?, Jul 12, 2005
  4. john1290

    why? Guest

    IIRC , it's been a while :)

    Adkins Exporter , worked fine up to Win 2000 Server, haven't needed to
    use it since.
    http://www.adkins-resource.com/free_frame.htm
    and try Heyna , by the same company
    <snip>

    Me

    why?, Jul 12, 2005
  5. LinkLogger spits out mucho information. They offer a fourteen day free
    trial.

    http://www.linklogger.com/

    chiseled in stone, the following words

    @}-}-------Rosee, Jul 13, 2005