    Night_Seer Guest

    A little off topic, but did you guys notice IBM's little Super Bowl spot
    for Linux. Got me very excited :)

    Night_Seer, Feb 2, 2004

  2. Dominic

    DeMoN LaG Guest

    Yes, it was IBM's way of saying "SCO, go screw yourself"

    --
    AIM: FrznFoodClerk
    email: de_on-lag@co_cast.net (_ = m)

    DeMoN LaG, Feb 2, 2004

  3. Dominic

    Night_Seer Guest

    Heh...yup. I think this is the year I might mess around a little with
    linux. I don't really see Longhorn as being something I would want to
    buy, especially if it involves any sort of "trusted" computing.

    Night_Seer, Feb 3, 2004