    Mandrake, etc)?
    Thanx
    Dominic

    Dominic, Jan 29, 2004

  2. Dominic

    Paul Pygeon Guest

    Le 28 Janvier 2004 19:22 Dominic a écrit en cette journée dans
    alt.os.linux.mandrake:
    http://linuxiso.org

    Good luck!

    Paul Pygeon, Jan 29, 2004

  3. Dominic

    ray Guest

    Visit www.distrowatch.com - info about all the latest, and links for
    downloads.

    ray, Jan 29, 2004
  4. Dominic

    atec77 Guest

    atec77, Jan 29, 2004
  5. Sooky Grumper, Jan 29, 2004
  6. Dominic

    Dominic Guest

    Thanx mate

    Dominic, Jan 29, 2004
  7. Dominic

    Dominic Guest

    Dominic, Jan 29, 2004
  8. Dominic

    D_Judge Guest

    Email "Dominic" <>
    Date 29-Jan-2004
    Newsgroups aus.computers
    Subject Linux

    Did Say Something About...........
    If its OK to pay a few dollars then try Ebay
    I got Most of the Linux's Dist from Ebay very cheap

    D_Judge, Jan 29, 2004
  9. Dominic

    George Guest

    www.redhat.com you have to look VERY carefully to find the link, but it IS
    there to download all 5 CDs for free.

    George, Jan 29, 2004
  10. Dominic

    Glen ORiley Guest

    www.redhat.com
    Haven't you ever heard of a search engine? In future, try www.google.com
    or www.altavista.com for starters before asking silly questions.

    Glen ORiley, Jan 29, 2004
  11. Dominic

    DeMoN LaG Guest

    You can't get a free version of RedHat at www.redhat.com

    --
    AIM: FrznFoodClerk
    email: de_on-lag@co_cast.net (_ = m)

    DeMoN LaG, Jan 29, 2004
  12. Dominic

    Fuzz_Bucket Guest

    This Person using the email address Glen ORiley
    <>
    Said something about Re: Linux
    What they said was
    Glen
    The Only Silly message is your's
    "Google isn't the only answer" that's what Newsgroups are for also
    He asked a question and he got a few good answers

    Geeezzzzzzz

    Fuzz_Bucket, Jan 29, 2004
  13. Dominic

    Garry Knight Guest

    Newsgroups with 'help' in the name are for eliciting help. The vast majority
    of the others, including this one, are for discussion. Many of the people
    in this group are willing to help regardless.

    Garry Knight, Jan 29, 2004
  14. Dominic

    Night_Seer Guest

    Night_Seer, Jan 30, 2004
  15. Dominic

    Dominic Guest

    Hey Glen,
    I've been to those official web sites and couldn't find any
    links to download Linux for free. Thanx anyway.

    Dominic, Jan 30, 2004
  16. Dominic

    Dominic Guest

    Thats right mate, I tried it there to find out that I hav to pay.

    Dominic, Jan 30, 2004
  17. Dominic

    Dominic Guest

    Yep, that's correct.
    Thanx

    Dominic, Jan 30, 2004
  18. Dominic

    Dominic Guest

    I tried it there B4 and couldn't find any links for free download, but I
    will try carefully again.
    Thanx

    Dominic, Jan 30, 2004
  19. Dominic

    Codswallop Guest

    Codswallop, Jan 30, 2004
  20. Dominic

    colin Guest

    Hi Dominic
    http://www.knopper.net/knoppix/index-en.html
    ftp://ftp.uni-kl.de/pub/linux/knoppix/KNOPPIX_V3.3-2003-11-19-EN.iso

    I downloaded this last week on a dial-up connection (optusnet unlimited),
    and it took the best part of 3days; so if you`re in a similar situation, and
    don`t know any one that has a broadband connection, I`d quite happily make a
    copy and send it off for you.
    Just throw me an email with some address details to
    (remove nospam)

    colin

    BTW It`s also HD installable.

    colin, Jan 30, 2004