    with Errata beyond 7 years, let alone a desktop OS. "Anyone running an
    8 year old operating system should probably consider updading to
    something released this millenium", he said.

    Fred Dagg, Jun 11, 2006

  2. Fred Dagg

    shannon Guest

    shannon, Jun 11, 2006

  3. Fred Dagg

    Fred Dagg Guest

    Wow, an idiot learns how to change thread titles, while adding nothing
    whatsoever to the original post - except trying to take the piss for
    the style to which the point was made!

    Oh, the irony!!

    Fred Dagg, Jun 11, 2006
  4. Fred Dagg

    Jennings Guest

    <snip>

    You shouldnt let Cuppa wind you up ther3e Fred. the guy is a dim witted
    COLA troll.

    His whole argument falls flat on it face when you consider the bugs that
    OSS has ...

    Kernel has 2.6 has finally been declared by its very own developers
    that it its tooooooooooooooooooooooo buggy.

    KDE Look at the bugs fixed in KDE in minor point releases over the last
    couple of years. Now they seem to have finally woken up to the fact its a
    sloth, and only recently they have frantically been trying to get KDE
    so it can compete with VISTA when it arrives.

    Excluding security bugs, move out of that circle and the bug count in
    the code is no better than what redmond produce.

    Summary, sloth like KDE with the 2.6 kernel declared as riddled with
    bugs, hence cuppa`s frantic / lunatic claims of late.

    J.

    Jennings, Jun 12, 2006