    trial)
    __

    -nos1eep

    nos1eep, Nov 26, 2005

  2. Travis

    Travis Guest

    What does that mean? Spinning my wheels? Do you mean I'll be able to install
    it because it's a new distro? Or do you mean I'm too stupid to install a new
    Ubuntu distro?

    Travis, Nov 26, 2005

  3. Travis

    nos1eep Guest

    Nothing, yes, no, maybe. Try the live cd first. It's a deja vu
    release.
    __

    -nos1eep

    nos1eep, Nov 26, 2005
  4. Travis

    Fakename Guest

    Ok, never ask people on usenet a question like "do you think I'm
    stupid..." I don't care if you've just won a Nobel Peace Prize for
    proving the Grand Unified Theory, people will still take the opportunity
    to call you stupid.

    Fakename, Nov 26, 2005
  5. Travis

    Travis Guest

    Yes, I'll try the live CD first because the package comes with both.

    -I'm pretty sure it will be easy to install....

    Travis, Nov 26, 2005