    to check it out. Who knows, I might win sommat. lol

    Here's the link

    http://www.novell.com/offices/asiapac/events.html

    troglodyte, Sep 21, 2004

  2. troglodyte

    troglodyte Guest

    troglodyte, Sep 21, 2004

  3. troglodyte

    troglodyte Guest

    Eh........???

    troglodyte, Sep 21, 2004
  4. troglodyte

    troglodyte Guest

    ahahahahahaaaaa. haaaaaaaa hahahahahahahahaha. um, haaa.

    I get it.

    troglodyte, Sep 21, 2004
  5. troglodyte

    Dogg Guest

    Dogg, Sep 22, 2004
  6. troglodyte

    troglodyte Guest

    Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs!!!!

    troglodyte, Sep 22, 2004
  7. troglodyte

    Harry Guest

    I am a tcsh user, not bash.

    Harry, Sep 22, 2004
  8. troglodyte

    Harry Guest

    Duh!

    Linux - Bash(Born Again SHell) - get it?

    Do you know what tcsh is?
    Do you know what sh?
    Do you know what csh is?
    Do you know what bash is?

    Sigh!

    Harry, Sep 22, 2004
  9. troglodyte

    Enkidu Guest

    Figgers.

    Cheers,

    Cliff

    Enkidu, Sep 22, 2004
  10. troglodyte

    Harry Guest

    just joking - i use bash 99.99999997% of the time.

    Harry, Sep 22, 2004
  11. troglodyte

    steve Guest

    Don't put the guy down. He's just learning.

    You could have written:

    On linux, you can use different command shell programs and "bash" is one of
    them: Bash(Born Again SHell) - get it? :)

    Some others are:

    tcsh
    sh
    csh

    --
    Distributed Computing Projects:
    SETI at Home

    steve, Sep 22, 2004
  12. Why?

    Lawrence D'Oliveiro, Sep 22, 2004
  13. troglodyte

    Harry Guest

    Read the subject, and the original post.

    Harry, Sep 22, 2004
  14. troglodyte

    Harry Guest

    Took quite a while.
    Eh..........???

    Harry, Sep 22, 2004
  15. troglodyte

    troglodyte Guest

    Ahhhhhh

    troglodyte, Sep 22, 2004
  16. troglodyte

    BrianM Guest

    means he's not Bourne again

    Brian

    BrianM, Sep 22, 2004
  17. I did. The question remains: why are you a tcsh user?

    Lawrence D'Oliveiro, Sep 23, 2004
  18. troglodyte

    Harry Guest

    The question remains: why do you want to know?

    Harry, Sep 23, 2004
  19. troglodyte

    Harry Guest

    .... is that a stair well?