LINKSYS WRV54G to 2811 VPN Connection: Can someone point me in theright direction?

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by philbert66, Feb 13, 2008.

  1. philbert66

    philbert66 Guest

    I have a 2811 at the office, and a WRV54G at home; the office router
    hosts IPSec VPN to 70 or so laptop users, using RADIUS and group
    access.

    Now, I have a need to start setting up certain home offices with
    tunnels, so I bought myself a Linksys VPN router to start with. I
    looked at it one night and got NOWHERE. My questions are basic - I
    can work from there, I think.

    Considering I cannot interrupt the existing VPN type, can I add a
    second VPN-type to accomodate home offices?

    If so, what type of VPN - EzVPN, etc. There seem to be several ways,
    and I don't want to screw up the existing configuration.

    Any friendly advice would be most helpful.

    Cheers,

    phil

    philbert66, Feb 13, 2008