linksys WRV54G + Cisco VPN 3000 concentrator

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by mbike, Feb 1, 2004.

  1. mbike

    mbike Guest

    I am trying to setup a router to router vpn between a cisco 3000
    series concentrator and a linksys wr54g vpn router. I get the
    following error message:

    Mismatch: Configured LAN-to-LAN proposal differs from negotiated
    proposal.
    Verify local and remote LAN-to-LAN connection lists.

    Cisco 3000 config-

    interface - public address
    connection type - bi-directional
    peers - Internet address of home cable modem
    digtal cert - pre shared secret
    authentication esp/md5/hmac-128
    encryption - 3des-168
    ike proposal - ike-3des-md5