    Thanks for your replies to this newsgroup.

    Regards,
    Adam

    Adam Warner, Apr 11, 2006

  2. Adam Warner

    Fred Dagg Guest

    Basically, any computer place can get them in - they are from the
    largest distributor in the country.

    And I believe yes re: the antenna, but you would be best to confirm it
    with the Linksys technical people via LiveChat first:

    http://linksys.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/linksys.cfg/php/enduser/live_request.php

    Oh, and they are fantastic routers.

    Fred Dagg, Apr 11, 2006

  3. Adam Warner

    Richard Guest

    I think the NZ stocks of the normal G's are still the good ones, so that should
    do you.

    And no, you cant use the 2 antennas like that.

    You could put 2 on, and then switch between which is active, but it wont let you
    have a client on each or mesh out one and have clients on the other.

    Richard, Apr 11, 2006
  4. Adam Warner

    Adam Warner Guest

    Great advice thanks Richard. With help reconfiguring my network it turned
    out I only needed a wireless access point to bridge the external network
    and my firewall. This also means two transmitters on the same device would
    be useless because other computers must connect though the firewall. If I
    ever want local wireless access I just need to install another wireless
    access point within the internal network.

    Many thanks,
    Adam

    Adam Warner, Apr 12, 2006