    shaunholtz Guest

    I'm trying to locate dos drivers that would be compatible with this
    nic. Anybody had any luck?

    shaunholtz, Aug 23, 2005

  2. shaunholtz

    Savvy 1 Guest

    Though outsourced to Bangalore, I've had pretty good luck with Linksys tech
    support. Give 'em a call-- or drop an email from the support section of
    their website....

    1

    Savvy 1, Aug 23, 2005

  3. shaunholtz

    Storm_21_924 Guest

    I tried.. I talked to there support... The only "supported" drivers
    are windows based. thanks Though.

    Storm_21_924, Aug 24, 2005