    How should I interpret this variety of dates when making an
    update decision?

    --David

    J David Ellis, Jan 24, 2007

  2. Hi
    I would log to Linksys support and download what ever is most recent there.
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Jan 24, 2007

  3. J David Ellis

    Lem Guest

    Go with the driver version number, not the date. Note that there are
    many different hardware versions of the WPC54G, so make sure that you
    are downloading the correct driver for your hardware.

    If you want more detailed info, try asking in the appropriate forum at
    www.linksysinfo.org. You might also get help there concerning your
    issue with pcarmdrv.exe.

    Lem, Jan 24, 2007