    Many Thanks

    It's Me

    I would add he is an excelent ebayer.

    It's Me, May 14, 2007

  2. It's Me

    SBS Guest

    It's Me () ha scritto:

    :: I have bought one of these from the seller billionax
    :: and would like to ask if anyone has and updated the
    :: firmware from version 3.1.8 (LS)?
    :: I would add he is an excelent ebayer.

    Those devices aren't brand-new. They are refurbished
    which means they have been used (may be broken) and
    then repaired.

    SBS, May 14, 2007

  3. It's Me

    It's Me Guest

    I know, but I did have a faulty one and he replaced it with no problem.

    Now the new one is working fine but I am not sure if I can update the
    firmware, so that's why I am asking if anyone here has bought one from him
    and updated the firmware.

    Its Me

    It's Me, May 14, 2007
  4. It's Me

    JohnB Guest

    I purchased one of these in February and have had no problems with it. I
    updated the firmware to version
    3.1.22(LS) with no problems.

    To be on the safe side do not connect it to the internet until the update is
    complete and you have checked that Provision Enable is set to no.

    JohnB, May 15, 2007
  5. It's Me

    It's Me Guest

    Thanks for the reply. I have already set the Provision Enable to NO but I se
    what you mean check it after upgrade and before going on the net.

    I may have a go then.

    Thanks again.

    It's Me, May 15, 2007
  6. It's Me