Linksys support etc. etc.

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by lizziewriter, May 16, 2006.

  1. lizziewriter

    lizziewriter Guest

    Hi, I just redid our home network entirely with LinkSys when we go
    another Dell PC (bringing the total to 3) and had to move them aroun
    and so forth. Initially we had a Dell router and bought a Netgea
    adaptor from Dell for the additional wireless station, but Dell'
    tech support is terrible these days !! so when I couldn't get th
    new configuration operable I got a Linksys router and adaptor (w
    already had one Linksys adaptor and previous experience with thei
    phone support has been encouraging). ANYWAY we are having the sam
    trouble with GTGina.dll and it was at least comforting to find
    bunch of other folks with the same issue. Linksys does not seem t
    advise merely removing the offending file, but they do have a page o
    the subject now

    http://linksys.custhelp.com/cgi-bin...cmNoX3RleHQ9R1RHaW5hLmRsbA**&p_li=&p_topview=

    Yeowch, or try this

    http://tinyurl.com/hclnt

    Although I like the replies earlier up from folks who had tweake
    their existing files better. I have two kids now using this PC, an
    they will each want their own backgrounds and screen savers

    Sorry for such a long note. Good luck, everyone. Oh... for instan
    gratification purposes, I went to RadioShack for my additional route
    and adaptors. We have a nice RS and I hope you do too

    lizziewriter, May 16, 2006