    I guess it's to do with the settings but can't find any guidance on what
    they should be.

    I am using voip.co.uk

    BC, Jun 13, 2007

  2. See my reply to Sipura SPA-1001 on the 11th of June, the values will be
    the same.

    {{{{{Welcome}}}}}, Jun 13, 2007

  3. BC

    BC Guest

    Thanks for that. Those are the settings I am using at the moment and I
    still have the problem. It has to be something to do with the hook flash
    duration but don't know which of the two settings to play around with.

    BC, Jun 13, 2007