    send it. It seems that the latest LAN version is not working properly.
    Thanks

    Juan G. Castañeda

    jgcastan, Apr 2, 2007

  2. Juan:

    I have about 2 dozen Linksys/Sipura SPAs (at least one is a 2102) and
    they are all working properly.

    What do you mean by "the LAN version"? What the heck is a "LAN
    version"?

    I also went through the route of trying to find "the latest firmware"
    and every single time the problem was something else (a buggy Asterisk
    and/or misconfigured Asterisk).

    If you are trying to connect your PC or home network in the SPA LAN
    port (using it as a router as well as an SPA) I have two words for
    you:

    *DO NOT*

    I don't think the SPA has the CPU power to handle routing and voice
    calls simultaneously. Get a secondary IP address from your ISP
    (preferably) or place the SPA box behind a NAT router.

    -Ramon

    Ramon F Herrera, Apr 4, 2007

  3. I meant:

    "using it as a router as well as an ATA".

    -RFH

    Ramon F Herrera, Apr 4, 2007