    The 2100 one has no such problem. I wonder how to fix it, because the
    company's technician said they never heard about it before.

    Also, how to make it not disconnected from Inernet?

    KingKong, May 22, 2008

  2. How is your ATA getting its IP address? From a router on your network? How
    long of a lease time do you have setup? Also, do you have DHCP setup on your
    router [assuming you have one] so that your ATA gets the same address
    everytime it renews its lease?

    I think these questions actually provide you with plenty of answers on where
    to start looking :)

    Thomas T. Veldhouse, May 23, 2008