    Travis Guest

    Is 512k and 1Mb speed or download cap?

    I pay $39.95 USD for 3.0/768 with no download limit. Dynamic IP.

    Travis, Jan 17, 2005

  2. Nero

    Nero Guest

    No cap

    Nero, Jan 17, 2005

  3. Nero

    Nero Guest

    When the ISP's over here give you a static IP address it is static OK
    If I turn off the obtain by DCHP then it is still the same.
    Also the release time is set by the modem and not the ISP

    Nero, Jan 17, 2005
  4. Nero

    Ed Guest

    I have verizon dsl & the tech told me that, while i have a
    dyn. ip addr,
    it's rarely gonna change. Mine only changes if I change
    ethernet card /
    computer.

    Ed, Jan 17, 2005
  5. Nero

    Travis Guest

    My IP changes more frequently now than it did a couple of years ago.
    Don't know why.
    Verizon did something but I don't know what.

    Travis, Jan 17, 2005