    best adaptor and price. I am looking to be able to use several VOIP
    providers and have incoming calls divcerted to my mobile.

    Yaz

    Yaz, Aug 18, 2006

  2. Yaz

    Brian A Guest

    PAP2 . Two independent voip channels. Can't have different incoming to
    outgoing provider for a given channel.

    SPA-3000. One voip channel, one PSTN (standard landline connection).
    Phone will ring whichever line is calling. Can route via PSTN or voip.
    possible to have 5 different outgoing providers but one of them must
    be the same as the single incoming provider. A much more configurable
    device than the PAP2 but the output is limited to one set of handsets.

    SPA-3012. an enhanced version of the SPA-3000 afaik. I haven't studied
    it very much though. No doubt some one else will post on this.

    You might also look at the SPA-1001. Similar to PAP2 in facilities but
    2 voip lines go to one set of handsets.

    Additionally, there is the Fritzbox.
    http://www.avm.de/en/

    Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.

    Brian A, Aug 18, 2006

  3. Yaz

    Les Desser Guest

    Just got a couple of these for a project but not actually set it up yet.

    From http://www.provu.co.uk the 3000 and 3012 are the same price - about
    £65 + VAT

    The 3012 includes a DSL router so can be connected directly to an ADSL
    modem. However, you can disable the router bit and use it like a 3000

    Les Desser, Aug 18, 2006
  4. Yaz

    paul123 Guest

    A DSL router? - isn't it just a plain router? It can be plugged into a
    cable modem/router too can't it? Anyone got one?

    paul123, Aug 18, 2006
  5. Yaz

    Paul Guest

    yes it's a plain NAT'ed Ethernet router which can be connected to a
    cable modem too.

    cheers,
    Paul.

    Paul, Aug 18, 2006
  6. Yaz

    Tim Guest

    SPA-3102 has 2 ethernet ports. One Wan, one Lan with a NAT between.
    It is like a cross between an SPA-3000 and an SPA-2100

    The 3102 definitely doesn't have any DSL function.

    Tim

    Tim, Aug 18, 2006
  7. Yaz

    Les Desser Guest

    Sorry for the slip of the pen :(

    Les Desser, Aug 18, 2006
  8. Yaz

    Yaz Guest

    What is the diifference between the PAP2 and the SPA1001. I dont really
    need the PSTN on the same line. But would like ot have 2 voip providers on
    the 1 line (ATA)?

    Yaz

    Yaz, Aug 23, 2006
  9. Yaz

    Brian A Guest

    If you want to terminate both lines on ONE set of handsets then go for
    the SPA-1001. The PAP2 has separate, independent, connections for
    each line.
    Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.

    Brian A, Aug 23, 2006
  10. Yaz

    Yaz Guest

    What are the best prices for a PAP2 and SPA1001?

    Yaz

    Yaz, Aug 23, 2006