    onto sipgates server.

    Is there a way to make the router ring both connected phones when a call
    come in on either line ?

    Paul -M-, May 11, 2005

  2. Paul -M-

    Paul -M- Guest

    Or transfer all calls incoming on line 2 to line 1 ?

    Paul -M-, May 11, 2005

  3. Paul -M-

    DZIKU Guest

    1899.com working correctly in linksys pap2?
    On my pap2 after 3 second i can't hear my caller... :/

    DZIKU, May 11, 2005
  4. Paul -M-

    Paul -M- Guest

    I'l test it better tomorrow once I buy a cordless phone :)
    are you able to recieve incoming calls through this router without having to
    install 2 seperate phones ?

    Paul -M-, May 12, 2005
  5. Paul -M-

    DZIKU Guest

    On 1899.com i haven't got my own PSTN number.. I have my own
    number on Line 2 and I have 2 phones.. One to calling, one to receive
    calls..
    But Linksys probably have functions to transfer calls to Line 1 from Line2..

    KD

    DZIKU, May 12, 2005
  6. Paul -M-

    Paul -M- Guest

    1899.com working correctly in linksys pap2?

    I've googled for hours and waded through loads of Vonage crap.

    The BT Converse 2025 has a function for taking 2 phone lines, so one fone
    to make and recieve calls, Its corded though :(
    I'm still reading up on this though as Im sure there must be a setting in
    the router to make all lines ring at once.

    Paul -M-, May 12, 2005
  7. Paul -M-

    Rick Merrill Guest

    No, only 1 'line' rings at a time - how else would you know which phone
    to pick up? Most Two Line Phones will automatically pick the right line
    because it is the one that is ringing.

    Rick Merrill, May 12, 2005