    I tried with those tools like revel pass, asterisk ecc.ecc., but seems not
    to work.

    Thank you all

    pacos831, Nov 22, 2005

  2. Maybe I'm being dense and not understanding something, but why don't
    you ask your voip service provider? I can't imagine anyone here knows
    what your password is.

    -wolfgang

    Wolfgang S. Rupprecht, Nov 22, 2005

  3. pacos831

    pacos831 Guest

    you ask your voip service provider? I can't imagine anyone here knows
    The problem is that the provider wants money, because they say that as been
    a problem that I made and they have too make a big research, I think is a
    way to steal some money, but I don't want to give to them.
    Anyway I have to resolve because this subscription with this company is for
    1 year. Please everybody help me

    pacos831, Nov 23, 2005
  4. pacos831

    NewMan Guest

    Well you could play dirty. Find another AC Adapter that will plug in
    to the PAP2 unit - perhaps one of the universal ones, but with a much
    higher voltage. If it is rated for 6 volts, put 12 or 18 volts into it
    and fry it. Then return it with the original adaptor as "defective"
    and get a free replacement.

    NewMan, Nov 23, 2005
  5. Such damage usually leaves big tell-tale signs in the form of darkened
    PC board sections and components. I also suspect such damage is
    fairly common and the repair depot will know exactly what happened.
    After all, there are some folks that will plug stuff in using any
    wall-wart that happens to have the same physical connectors.

    I fear the original poster will just have to pay up and find a better
    service for when his contract runs out.

    Personally, I think people would do well by avoiding the fixed-price
    voip service providers. They tend to be nasty inflexible companies
    that only allow you to connect up to them using their one
    configuration-locked ATA. Places that charge by the minute usually
    cost less when averaged over the year (at least for me) and they
    usually couldn't care less if you have your own password or administer
    your own ATA or sip-phone. You need to at least be able to set up
    your own dial-plan in your ATA to make direct SIP URL calls over the
    net (which is where the real fun starts!).

    -wolfgang

    Wolfgang S. Rupprecht, Nov 23, 2005