Linksys PAP2-NA & North America Daylight savings rule?

Discussion in 'VOIP' started by Wil, Sep 20, 2006.

  1. Wil

    Wil Guest

    Hi. i've tried programming soooooooo many combinations of daylight
    savings rules into my pap2-na, but none of them seem to work. it's being
    used in north america (west coast canada). does anybody know if there is
    a supplimentary setting i should be adjusting to enable the use of this
    auto time adjusting feature?

    some of the various strings i've saved into the pap2-na are as follows:
    start=4/1/7/02:00:00;end=10/-1/7/02:00:00;save=01:00:00
    start=4/1/7/2:0:0;end=10/-1/7/2:0:0;save=1:0:0
    start=4/1/7/2;end=10/-1/7/2;save=1

    my service provider and linksys' online support seem to be stumped and
    aren't able to help, however, i don't think it's through any fault of
    theirs.

    any help is appreciated!
    Wil.

    Wil, Sep 20, 2006