    altered the device removing all *xx combos and unnecessary waffle and cut
    the dialplan string to (x.S0) but the problem persists.

    Anyone have a pointer?

    Rob Johnson, Dec 19, 2009

  2. Rob Johnson

    Graham. Guest

    Is your Asterisk dial plan explicitly defining digit count, or do the entries end with a dot.
    Are you dialling a # at the end of the number to indicate the number is complete?

    Graham., Dec 19, 2009

  3. Rob Johnson

    Rob Johnson Guest

    Hi Graham,

    I would like to hug you. It's not the Asterisk dialplan that had the
    issue, it's the PAP2. Switched to this test pattern on the PAP2 (917010S0|
    1000S0|x.) {under admin advanced view on line 1(or 2) for the benefit of
    the archive}

    Breaking it down to a single match for an outbound pstn over dahdi to
    17070 specifically, and an internal sip specifically (no wildcard .) The
    speed picked up. The internal was instant, the dahdi about 4 seconds.
    That is ace news :)

    If only I could get the caller id to work with the el cheapo X100 clone
    that would be a bonus, but it's broke in dahdi for UK on this card :-(

    Thanks for the pointer - shins sore from kicking :)

    Rob Johnson, Dec 19, 2009
  4. Rob Johnson

    Graham. Guest

    Not sure how, but I'm, glad I was able to help.

    Graham., Dec 19, 2009
  5. Rob Johnson

    Rob Johnson Guest

    Key was 'you have the right number of digits and not a wildcard'. Applied
    this to the dialplan on the PAP2 itself {not extensions.conf}, job
    jobed :)

    Rob Johnson, Dec 19, 2009
  6. Rob Johnson

    ggaragorry

    Joined:
    Jan 26, 2011
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    PAP2 Delay dial

    Thanks a lot...I was looking for that issue for long time.

    ggaragorry, Jan 26, 2011