    Has anyone tried this? We're located in Europe, so if you know of good
    VoIP providers here...

    Thank you!

    Vincent Delporte, Oct 9, 2006

  2. Vincent Delporte

    Thomas Guest

    Thomas, Oct 10, 2006

  3. Thanks. I'm already using a PBX, but I was wondering if I could get
    rid of it by outsourcing the job to the Linksys + VoIP provider.

    Vincent Delporte, Oct 10, 2006
  4. Vincent,

    Check out www.easypabx.com. They offer free, virtual Asterisk which is
    managed from the web site (looks somewhat like AMPortal). They are in
    Denmark so latency may not be as bad some other outfits.

    Jonathan

    Jonathan Roberts, Oct 12, 2006
  5. Mmmm.. yup, hadn't thought of outsourcing the PBX. I'll check it
    out... after I checked out Yate for Windows ;-)

    Thx.

    Vincent Delporte, Oct 12, 2006