Links for everyone!

Discussion in 'MCSD' started by DaPunisher, Sep 3, 2003.

  1. DaPunisher

    DaPunisher Guest

    For those of you who are looking for links galore to certification study
    sites, i've compiled a list of "Top 100" links sites:

    'Examnotes top 100 Sites' (http://www.examnotes.net/link-bestmcp.html)

    'Cramsession.com Best of the Web'
    (http://www.brainbuzz.com/topsites/vote.asp?besttest)

    'MCMCSE Top 100 ' (http://tinyurl.com/icvn)

    'CertYourself Top 100' (http://tinyurl.com/icvo)

    'UniversalExams.com Top Sites ' (http://tinyurl.com/icvp)

    'Certification Links' (http://tinyurl.com/m1ti)

    'Techexams Top 100' (http://tinyurl.com/m1tj)

    'IC-Toplist' (http://tinyurl.com/m1tk)

    'Certify Express Top 100' (http://tinyurl.com/m1tl)

    These links cover just about every cert out there! I hope you all find
    this handy ;)

    DaPunisher, Sep 3, 2003

  2. I concur, none of the sites listed had anything useful to offer. You are
    better off by not visiting the sites.

    Bye

    Amardeep Verma, Sep 4, 2003