link to download forte free agent 3.3 ( freeware ) news reader agent

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by jameshanley39@yahoo.co.uk, Jul 26, 2007.

  1. Guest

    , Jul 26, 2007

  2. Susan Bugher Guest

    Re: link to download forte free agent 3.3 ( freeware ) news readeragent

    wrote:

    > http://www.archive.org/details/ForteFreeAgent3.3
    >
    > filename
    > agentenu330-846.exe

    > this may be the latest freeware version.

    Nah. Version 1.21 is the last Freeware version. Version 3.3 is the last
    free version - it's Nagware/Crippleware - it's bundled with the $ware
    version.

    > It's no longer available on the forte site

    Yes it is (add-ons too). See:
    http://www.forteinc.com/agent/download-all.php

    <q>
    Agent 3.3 · Build 846 English 32-bit forteinc.com FTP · FTP · HTTP

    Item Language Type Download Site Links
    Dictionaries 3.3 Various Dansk forteinc.com FTP · FTP · HTTP
    Deutsch forteinc.com FTP · FTP · HTTP
    English US forteinc.com FTP · FTP · HTTP
    English Intl forteinc.com FTP · FTP · HTTP
    Español forteinc.com FTP · FTP · HTTP
    Français forteinc.com FTP · FTP · HTTP
    Finnish forteinc.com FTP · FTP · HTTP
    Italiano forteinc.com FTP · FTP · HTTP
    Nederlands forteinc.com FTP · FTP · HTTP
    Norsk forteinc.com FTP · FTP · HTTP
    Portuguese forteinc.com FTP · FTP · HTTP
    Port. Brazil forteinc.com FTP · FTP · HTTP
    Svensk forteinc.com FTP · FTP · HTTP
    All forteinc.com FTP · FTP · HTTP

    Item Language Type Download Site Links
    Help File 3.3 English forteinc.com FTP · FTP · HTT
    </q>

    Susan
    --
    Posted to alt.comp.freeware