    24 hours again, but this is unhelpful and very very annoying.

    Anyone with any ideas? I have a Dell Inspiron 500m laptop with a Netgear
    Wireless Router WGR614

    Guest, Nov 7, 2004

  2. Guest

    Guest Guest

    I am having the same problem and I realized it after installing SP2. I am
    not sure if it is something in that or not but I was wondering if there were
    any patchs to get or any fixes available.

    Guest, Nov 7, 2004

  3. Guest

    Maz Guest

    If you have Zone Alarm firewall install try disabling it, after
    shuttingdown ZA my daughter was able to use the internet on her
    laptop

    Maz, Nov 7, 2004