    message, but not my linsksys router.I also try it in win2000 , 98,
    ME,updating windows update. It 's just the same.

    Any idea?

    marslee, Nov 28, 2005

  2. marslee

    Ryan Younger Guest

    Try changing the channel your access point is using, there may be co-channel
    overlap from your neighbour's wireless router. I have created an article on
    troubleshooting connections to wireless access points and wireless routers
    on my blog, which covers co-channel overlap:

    Direct article link:

    http://www.ryanyounger.plus.com/wireless/article3.htm

    Main blog:

    http://spaces.msn.com/members/wirelessnetworking/

    --
    All the best,

    Ryan Younger.
    Networking Weblog

    Ryan Younger, Nov 28, 2005

  3. marslee

    boon4376

    Joined:
    Dec 18, 2009
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hey I was having the exact same problem you are having and only a very strange solution worked consistently for me, I wrote a blog entry about it here, hope it helps
    alilknowhow.com/2009/12/16/linksys-wrvs4400n-connection-problems/

    boon4376, Dec 18, 2009