    I'm thinking of getting a new DVD burner with the lightscribe feature. Has
    anyone else tried using one with x64?

    Rod

    Guest, Feb 21, 2006

  2. Guest

    Steve O'Neal Guest

    My HP Lightscribe DVD burner works great with Nero on X64.

    Steve

    Steve O'Neal, Feb 21, 2006

  3. Guest

    Guest Guest

    I have a Lite-on Lightscribe compatible DDVD burner and it works fine under
    XP64 however watch you version of nero, Even with the lightscribe patch
    installed couldnt get Nero 7 to work it, There is FAQS and Links on the
    Lightscribe website suggest that you read these. Had to end up using the
    freeware Label Creator on the Lightscribe website.

    Guest, Feb 21, 2006
  4. Guest

    Guest Guest

    I'm using the HP DVD 640c and it works great.

    Guest, Feb 21, 2006
  5. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Thanks for all the info. I'm using Nero 6 with all the updates so I'm hoping
    it will work fine. I've been looking at LG's GSA-4166B (currently have the
    4163 and haven't had any problems with it at all) and will probably get it in
    a week or so.

    Guest, Feb 21, 2006