    burn them with Nero as well.

    Does anybody know a workaround for this problem?

    jamesy.

    jamesy, May 13, 2007

  2. jamesy

    Mike Easter Guest

    From lightscribe's site:
    http://www.lightscribe.com/products/index.aspx?id=105 In addition to
    label-making software, you'll also need the LightScribe System
    oftware. -- Visit the Nero website.

    From Nero's site:

    http://www.nero.com/nero7/enu/LightScribe.html Burning a Label using
    LightScribe Direct Disc Labeling

    LightScribe technology requires three elements:

    LightScribe-enabled optical disc drive
    LightScribe-compatible media
    Nero 6 Reloaded (Nero 6.6.0.8 or a later version installed)
    Lightscribe Host Software (download of the latest version)

    Mike Easter, May 13, 2007