    JPEG shooter?
    Thanks,
    Steve

    Steven Wandy, Feb 21, 2007

  2. Steven Wandy

    just bob Guest

    May I be the first to congratulate you on being good enough that you do not
    need raw. I just love having 4 stops of latitude in post processing with
    CS2.

    just bob, Feb 21, 2007

  3. Steven Wandy

    Good Man Guest

    Lightroom works with JPGs, so if you're interested in what Lightroom offers
    functionality-wise, go for it.

    Good Man, Feb 21, 2007
  4. Steven Wandy

    Steven Wandy Guest

    Never said I was "good enough", just felt it was not worth - to me -
    the extra time and effort. And I seriously doubt that you get 4 stops
    latitude from RAW. Most I have heard most people say is around 2.
    (But thanks for the "compliment" anyway.)

    Steven Wandy, Feb 22, 2007