  1. John Smith

    Malcolm X-11 Guest

    The Monster race-hater-mongrel that can't be trusted is the issue.

    Malcolm X-11, Mar 9, 2008

  2. John Smith

    HEMI-Powered Guest

    Lookout added these comments in the current discussion du jour
    I think we're done talking - you've graduated into "idiot" status

    HEMI-Powered, Mar 9, 2008

  3. John Smith

    Malcolm X-11 Guest

    Well -- well, just a couple of days ago, you were doing a tag team kiss
    ass with him. You had better kiss and make-up, because you are two peas
    in the same pod. <g>

    Malcolm X-11, Mar 9, 2008
  4. John Smith

    HEMI-Powered Guest

    Malcolm X-11 added these comments in the current discussion du
    jour ...
    if you are what your handle implies, I'm sure you can figure out
    what my reply might be if the 1st Amendment applied to me as well
    as you, and no "<g"" is gonna fix that!

    HEMI-Powered, Mar 9, 2008
  5. John Smith

    Lookout Guest

    Facts bother you ,don't they? You're knowledge about the Electoral
    College tells me you didn't pay attention in high school and didn't
    got to college. This is two in a row where I present facts and you
    have no response other than a lame insult.

    I have my doubts you ever graduated.

    Now this is where you filter me, right? Facts bug the shit out of you.

    Lookout, Mar 9, 2008
  6. John Smith

    Lookout Guest

    Posters who have to use a dead or created character to post are
    ashamed of who they are. Remember the proliferation of Star Wars and
    Lord of the Rings nicks? Each of them wish they were more like the
    character yet don't spend the time to work on their own short comings.
    This joker certainly isn't a Malcom X type at all.

    Lookout, Mar 9, 2008
  7. John Smith

    Malcolm X-11 Guest

    Whatever, it's hell in a hand basket here in the USA, and the button
    going down has been pushed. It's about the have, have not, that all
    mighty dollar and who has it.

    Malcolm X-11, Mar 9, 2008
  8. John Smith

    Malcolm X-11 Guest

    LOL, and look at who is talking, the gutless clown? It's more of the
    phyic non-sense psycho lip service from him. But we all know what his
    agenda is about.

    I want to see you HEMI brush you teeth and kiss his ass.

    Malcolm X-11, Mar 9, 2008
  9. cool, my wrong

    monkey_cartman, Mar 10, 2008
  10. John Smith

    chuckcar Guest

    That you only disprove people by insulting them, not bothering to
    provide facts to support your rebuttle and generally being a *real* good
    troll bait. I suggest you grow up and lighten up or people will make
    short work of you on usenet and make you loose any remaining sanity you
    may have.

    chuckcar, Mar 10, 2008
  11. John Smith

    HEMI-Powered Guest

    chuckcar added these comments in the current discussion du jour
    I back up MY views and I expect others to do the same with theirs.
    But, I do not attempt to reason with fools.

    HEMI-Powered, Mar 10, 2008
  12. John Smith

    Malcolm X-11 Guest

    You think anyone wants to reason with you? No one cares, and you are
    nobody, like Lookout is nobody and running his mouth.

    We all know you are already gone, you don't have s full six pack in your
    head, some part of your membrane fried, and you like to dance with the
    devil (Lookout) in the pale moonlight.

    Malcolm X-11, Mar 10, 2008
  13. John Smith

    HEMI-Powered Guest

    Malcolm X-11 added these comments in the current discussion du
    jour ...
    I wasn't talking about me, but you've made my case about yourself.
    if that is true, why are you talking to me now?
    and
    Well said for somebody with your handle, but don't try to put me in
    the same "six pack" with Lookout or anybody. As Yogi Berra liked to
    say "it's deja vu all over again", in this case, back to the chaos
    and anarchy of the 1960s for your opines as I've had the
    displeasure of reading them. As I said before, I wish I had the 1st
    Amendment on my side as you do, but for now, you just continue
    babble on to the roar of my laughter.

    HEMI-Powered, Mar 10, 2008
  14. John Smith

    Lookout Guest

    I've asked for facts and proof and you're provided nothing. Why do you
    lie?

    Lookout, Mar 10, 2008
  15. John Smith

    HEMI-Powered Guest

    Lookout added these comments in the current discussion du jour
    Lie? You're nothing but a misinformed idiot. Deist? No, a fool who
    believe in nonsense and a condoner of murder. EOT.

    HEMI-Powered, Mar 10, 2008
  16. John Smith

    Malcolm X-11 Guest

    You simply need to be locked up with that other lunatic Lookout, like I
    said two peas in the same pod, both old men and both insane -- you self
    righteous bastard. It don't take much to cast the line you big mouth old
    bass and watch you jump out the water and bite. :)

    I got the picture -- click!

    Malcolm X-11, Mar 10, 2008
  17. John Smith

    Lookout Guest

    Murder? Cite?
    See? You're lying again. Why do you lie so much?

    Lookout, Mar 10, 2008
  18. John Smith

    Malcolm X-11 Guest

    Old Himroid-Powered is feeling frisky!

    Malcolm X-11, Mar 10, 2008
  19. John Smith

    Aardvark Guest

    His REAL handle is 'Mr. Arnold', or 'Duh-ane' to those who know :)

    Aardvark, Mar 10, 2008
  20. John Smith

    Black Elvis Guest

    No, I am Black Elvis. Hey, one for the money, two for the show and three
    to get ready now go dog go. Now don't you piss on my black shoes. You
    can do what you want, but you don't piss on my black shoes. <VBG>

    Black Elvis, Mar 10, 2008