    insert any real content in your empty rebuttle. As for you definition of
    capitalism, well, it's hardly the fact any more if the people who own
    the stock are paid part of the artificial profit as in Enron or Tycho.

    chuckcar, Mar 9, 2008

  2. John Smith

    HEMI-Powered Guest

    chuckcar added these comments in the current discussion du jour
    so, you're another person who like to pick fly shit off the back
    of gnats? again, I'll remind you that, as Gordon Gecko said so
    eloquently in the movie "Wallstreet", "greed is good". Now, if
    you'd been bright enough to buy Exxon Mobil stock or any company
    whose executives know how to do their job, then you, too, could
    be basking in the wealth that American capitalism brings. As to
    not mentioning the numbers, I thought I'd leave that to any
    interested person who derided Glenn Beck to investigate for
    themselves, but I do see that I quoted the amount of stock held
    by management, so you must have missed it.

    BTW, exactly what is your point here?

    HEMI-Powered, Mar 9, 2008

  3. John Smith

    Lookout Guest

    Wrong. I vote almost exclusively democrat for federal offices.

    Lookout, Mar 9, 2008
  4. John Smith

    Lookout Guest

    True...the dumbing down of America is way past the break point and
    it's only going got get worse. I tell my daughter I feel sorry for her
    because this country is going down hill fast.

    Lookout, Mar 9, 2008
  5. John Smith

    Lookout Guest

    I didn't say he doesn't work hard. I just said he's never done a
    thing.
    Right winger? Nope..wrong again. Name the issue and I'll surprise you.

    Lookout, Mar 9, 2008

  6. Is "Prius" the Japanese naming of their
    phallic symbol in the Engrish Ranguage?

    --

    My name is Bucky Breeder and I approve this message!

    "Too bad the only people who know how to run the country
    are busy driving cabs and cutting hair." --George Burns

    http://www.allisoncrowe.com/WWSYSAllisonCrowe.mp3

    Bucky Breeder, Mar 9, 2008
  7. John Smith

    HEMI-Powered Guest

    Lookout added these comments in the current discussion du jour
    Certainly your right, but I'd be very interested to hear why.

    Bucky Breeder, Mar 9, 2008

  9. I tell your daughter I feel sorry for her because she
    thinks you are really her male biological genetics
    donor and advise her to get her DNA checked for the
    retardedness gene... and there are better ways to
    make a living than street-hooking (like government
    funded nursing pre-skool)... and stay away from
    drugs and alcohol because it's inherited problems.

    Bucky Breeder, Mar 9, 2008
  10. John Smith

    Lookout Guest

    I'm pro choice. That one alone makes the difference. I also think ALL
    men were created equal and that gay marriage should be legal.

    I also think everyone should be licensed to own a gun, all guns should
    be registered, one hand gun per person, any crime committed with a gun
    should get an automatic 5 year prison sentence, marijuana should be
    decriminalized, prostitution should be legal and that's just the
    beginning. Borders should be closed, all illegal aliens should be sent
    back. All cargo should be inspected at the port of departure by US
    owned and staffed companies and paid for by the shipper.

    Lookout, Mar 9, 2008
  11. John Smith

    Lookout Guest

    Never had it but I heard about it when I drove for the local
    transportation system. Didn't sound to appetizing.

    Lookout, Mar 9, 2008
  12. John Smith

    Lookout Guest

    Looks like I pissed off another idiot! Another day in paradise!!

    Lookout, Mar 9, 2008
  13. John Smith

    Lookout Guest

    Not surprised you'd have a problem coming up with an issue.

    Lookout, Mar 9, 2008
  14. John Smith

    HEMI-Powered Guest

    Lookout added these comments in the current discussion du jour
    As I said, that's your right. If you're at all religious, you may
    want to see what the Bible says about queers. As to all "men"
    being created equal, those who want to "PC" this country would
    have you believe that Thomas Jefferson wanted to include women
    and slaves in the Declaration of Independence but was shouted
    down. Just ain't so. He meant, and the Continental Congress meant
    MEN. Also, when the Founding Fathers got around to writing a
    constitution, they were also quite clear that only educated,
    land-owning, and wealthy MEN should vote, hence the Electoral
    College bullshit was instituted presumeably to keep ignorant
    farmers from taking over.

    I used to be pro choice until I started to see what the reality
    is, especially in the later term abortions. The only "choice" is
    the choice to kill an innocent human being or not. If you don't
    want children, fine, but don't kill them because mom and dad got
    a quicky in the back seat of a car.
    I'll go along with this stuff. The 2nd Amendment clearly says
    nothing about private ownership of guns so unless the Supreme
    Court rules in favor of that in the case on the docket this year,
    the 1st in 75 years, ownership of guns is like driving, it is a
    privelige and not a right protected by the Constitution.

    Now, the problem I have with all of this is that I'd like to be
    able to pick platform planks from each party ala carte for a
    national agenda on issues such as you cite above and many more,
    but I cannot. Thus, I not only have to pick between the lesser of
    two evil men (or women) each time, I also have to compromize my
    own core beliefs and values to do that all too often. But, until
    somebody invents a better political system than our republic
    (it's not a democracy) and a better economic system than
    regulated capitalism, I will have to do the best I can.

    HEMI-Powered, Mar 9, 2008
  15. John Smith

    Malcolm X-11 Guest

    Can't trust it

    Malcolm X-11, Mar 9, 2008
  16. John Smith

    Malcolm X-11 Guest

    Can't trust it

    Malcolm X-11, Mar 9, 2008
  17. John Smith

    Malcolm X-11 Guest

    Can't trust it

    Malcolm X-11, Mar 9, 2008
  18. John Smith

    Lookout Guest

    I'm a deist like 1/3 of our Founding Fathers and I consider
    religionists idiots.

    "Electoral College bullshit was instituted presumeably to keep
    ignorant farmers from taking over"

    Wrong, you have no idea what you're talking about. The EC was created
    so that politicians would have to run in all the states and not just
    win the most populated. Read up on it.

    A fetus is not considered a US citizen whereas a woman is. She should
    have the FREEDOM to do with her body what she wants without
    interference from someone else. NO child is killed in an abortion. A
    fetus is terminated, that's the legal and medical terminology. Learn
    it.

    And because my vote won't count this election I'll vote for a 3rd
    party candidate as a protest of the current 2 party system.

    Lookout, Mar 9, 2008
  19. John Smith

    Malcolm X-11 Guest

    Can't trust it, he drove a garbage truck.

    Malcolm X-11, Mar 9, 2008
  20. John Smith

    Malcolm X-11 Guest

    The monster race-hater-mongrel, you can't trust it. He has a BS agenda
    with his BS lip service, BS messages and his BS *hopes*.

    Malcolm X-11, Mar 9, 2008