    You did not answer it. I asked "who is or would be a good candidate,"
    and you have not answered that. The words you used earlier seem perfect
    when directed at you: "You can't come up with anything. Stop whining."

    SgtMinor, Mar 8, 2008

  2. John Smith

    Lookout Guest

    Army, not USMC? Wrong again.

    Lookout, Mar 8, 2008

  3. John Smith

    Lookout Guest

    You're just mad the crack felons can't run and none of your family is
    eligible.

    Lookout, Mar 8, 2008
  4. John Smith

    Malcolm X Guest

    Are you this dumb that you can't understand what you represent.

    Malcolm X, Mar 8, 2008
  5. John Smith

    Lookout Guest

    None of the ones who ran. As those are the only logical choices that's
    my answer.
    And no, I don't have to have an answer for a question that has no
    limits.

    Lookout, Mar 8, 2008
  6. John Smith

    Lookout Guest

    I seem to be your only entertainment.

    Lookout, Mar 8, 2008
  7. John Smith

    Malcolm X Guest

    The only thing wrong here is you and your posined mind. You are pure
    garbage that has blown into the NG, with you trying to give your jaded
    take on things, you monster.

    Monster, let me get the your agenda so you can leave the NG:

    1) make a bunch of nooses and drive into the black side of town and
    demonstrate

    2) comeback to the white side of town to a school and shoot 50 white
    kids in their backs

    3) drive around the town and snatch some woman, rape them and then dump
    them in the river -- murder/death/kill

    4) hop a plane going to the Iraq War and be a real patriot and when you
    get there holler at the top of your voice "I AM LOOKOUT YOU DESERT RAG
    HEAD NIGGAS" and let the put the sword to your neck, putting you out of
    your misery

    This is you all day long sneaking around the country. You're doing a
    fine job you ugly monster on crack, methamphetamines and no filter Pall
    Mall cigarettes.

    http://www.thecarpetbaggerreport.com/archives/13306.html

    There was no way you were honorably discharged out of the Army. They
    court marshaled your ass out of it based on the displays you have shown
    here to date, you ugly monster.

    Malcolm X, Mar 8, 2008
  8. John Smith

    Malcolm X Guest

    You are damn straight you are my entertainment, but you are also a real
    disappointment as a human being. Now, you take your entertainment.
    That's your 1985 (you came out of the army year) version of GI Joe with
    the Kung Fu Grip to your potty and stick it up your ass.

    Malcolm X, Mar 8, 2008
  9. John Smith

    Lookout Guest

    Glad I could piss you off. You made my day.
    Now for the bad news...I'm going to filter you...but just for a week.
    Ok?

    Lookout, Mar 8, 2008
  10. John Smith

    Malcolm X Guest

    Really? You never pissed me off. You can't talk a *bother* down. :)
    Your mama can talk you down I bet, because you have no game period. And
    I bet your wife has kicked your ass too because of your lip service.

    You're too dumb and too old to understand the game. You got your ass
    kicked somewhere in Massachusetts. ;-) A little Glen Campbell is in
    order here for you -- *By the time I get to Massachusetts, you'll be
    waiting.*

    And I enjoyed putting my size 13's with the steel toed tips dead in your
    ass, GI Joe, and Mr. Political man, not <g> - LOL, LOL and LOL. And
    all your days are dark Dracula with no light and no *hope*.

    You can't be trusted nothing out of your mouth can be trusted -- go on
    and crawl back to your hole. :)

    I am thinking of you. Can you see yourself?

    Malcolm X, Mar 8, 2008
  11. John Smith

    chuckcar Guest

    There's your problem right there: Listening to that biased idiot.

    brought out an interesting point of fact that shows both
    *Not* preferred stock. *very* few people own preferred stock. Owning
    stock that pays you dividends is nothing more than giving money so that
    a) the company can raise money and b) a promise you will get more than
    the principle back. That's common stock *not* preferred stock. There is
    no voting rights in common stock.

    The rest is more of the uninformed, nonsence that usually comes from the
    "in depth" shows on CNN. Do yourself a favour and watch the BBC world
    service some time on PBS or read a newspaper.

    chuckcar, Mar 8, 2008
  12. John Smith

    HEMI-Powered Guest

    chuckcar added these comments in the current discussion du jour
    before you make fun of people whether it is a cable news
    commentator or a private citizen, perhaps to avoid looking like
    an idiot you should investigate. in this case, Beck specifically
    gave the percentages of common, preferred, bonds, and the
    relative groupings of ordinary people owning the stock,
    institutions, and executives. the latter, apparently where your
    ill-advised angst comes from, is under 2% of the total. last time
    I heard, the idea in America is to reward executives that make
    money for the owners, whoever they may be, and not punish them.
    it is called "capitalism".

    HEMI-Powered, Mar 8, 2008
  13. John Smith

    Malcolm X-9 Guest

    Really? You never pissed me off. You can't talk a *bother* down. :) Your
    mama can talk you down I bet, because you have no game period. And I
    bet your wife has kicked your ass too because of your lip service.

    You're too dumb and too old to understand the game. You got your ass
    kicked somewhere in Massachusetts. ;-) A little Glen Campbell is in
    order here for you -- *By the time I get to Massachusetts, you'll be
    waiting.*

    And I enjoyed putting my size 13's with the steel toed tips dead in your
    ass, GI Joe, and Mr. Political man, not <g> - LOL, LOL and LOL. And
    all your days are dark Dracula with no light and no *hope*.

    You can't be trusted nothing out of your mouth can be trusted -- go on
    and crawl back to your hole. :)

    I am thinking of you. Can you see yourself?

    You can run you monster, but you can't hide you monster.

    Malcolm X-9, Mar 8, 2008
  14. If you really want to know the truth about the candidates and/or the
    truth about Glenn Beck just watch "Keith Olbermann's Countdown" M-F on
    MSNBC for a week or more. It won't take very long to realize anything
    put out by FOX-NEWS is nothing more nor less than right wing
    Republican propaganda.

    <snip for space>
    --

    Grandpa Chuck
    -ô¿ô-

    Please grant me:
    the serenity to accept the people I cannot change
    the courage to change the one that I can
    the wisdom to know that it is me

    Grandpa Chuck, Mar 8, 2008
  15. John Smith

    HEMI-Powered Guest

    Grandpa Chuck added these comments in the current discussion du
    jour ...
    As I described in a longer post, one has to look beyond the
    obvious bias of any network or any commentator/host and their
    agendas to ascertain the truth, if in fact, there is any to be
    found. e.g., one must watch CNN, CNN Headlines, Fox, MSNBC and C-
    SPAN in addition to Discovery, The History Channel, and network
    news to get any sort of cross-section of views. But, one thing
    seems clear to me: the "news" portions tend to be strongly
    liberal/Democrat while the commentator/host shows tend to be
    strongly conservative/Republican. Neither is always right nor
    always wrong.
    The thing I like most about Beck, whether I agree with him or
    not, is his oft-repeated statement "I may not be an expert on
    this, but I am a thinker and here's what you need to know...".
    One does not have to agree with his opines nor his guests nor
    that of Chris Mathews, Larry King, O'Reilly, Tucker, and all the
    rest of the well-known and highly opinionated hosts in order to
    get a sense of what being a "thinker" is all about and how to
    best get the facts you need to make intelligent decisions about
    ANY political issue.

    One thing more about ANY candidate these days: at one time, they
    used to give a speech or hold a press conference then maybe do a
    poll to see how well listeners think they did. Now, though,
    everybody polls BEFORE they say anything, hence it should not be
    a suprise - but certainly is - that when Barrack, Hillary, or
    John breeze into your town, they will be saying exactly what you
    want to hear because they've already done a Vulcan mind meld on
    the voters there. Sad.

    HEMI-Powered, Mar 8, 2008
  16. John Smith

    Lookout Guest

    Keith nails them every night

    Lookout, Mar 8, 2008
  17. John Smith

    Malcolm X-10 Guest

    What, like I nailed you to the cross monster, you Race-Hating Bigot?
    Race Hating monster, you can run but you can't hide.

    Malcolm X-10, Mar 8, 2008
  18. It's not his fault you people don't pay attention to 'reality' in
    politics, so who's fault is it then??

    monkey_cartman, Mar 9, 2008
  19. Funny, I think he works pretty damn hard. If another Democrat was
    leading you would be on them. Besides you right-wingers don't care one
    damn bit how effective our politicians are.

    monkey_cartman, Mar 9, 2008
  20. Translation, I would never vote for Democrasts and fully realize all
    of the Republicans running suck

    monkey_cartman, Mar 9, 2008