Lies of Hillary and Barack

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by John Smith, Mar 7, 2008.

  1. John Smith

    John Smith Guest

    Glenn Beck brought out an interesting point of fact that shows both
    candidates are mouthing off just to make people THINK the candidates
    are going to do something about an issue, when there is nothing they
    can do about it.

    Both were shown mouthing off about how huge oil companies like Exxon
    are NOT paying enough taxes and how both candidates want to increase
    those taxes.

    WAKE UP AMERICA!

    As Mr. Beck pointed out, YOU, yes you America, owns Exxon!
    Exxon is NOT a private company. Exxon IS a publicly owned company
    through the sales of stocks and listed on the New York Stock Exchange.
    Somewhere between 40 and 50% of the stock it sells is owned by people
    just like you. Hell, I probably own some stocks and don't even know
    it.

    The remainder of the stock, is owned by INSTITUTIONS. Less than 3% of
    the stock is owned by the company officials.

    Hillary and Barack claim Exxon doesn't pay enough taxes.
    Hellllllooooo. Stocks pay dividends. Dividends are taxable. Not only
    does the recipient pay taxes, but so does the incorporation. That
    isn't enough? Hillary and Barack now want to increase YOUR taxes.
    Yes America, that is right. As you own Exxon, if taxes are increased,
    guess who pays those taxes?

    So why are you sitting there cheering them on and agreeing with them?
    You go right ahead. Vote for these idiots and you'll soon be paying
    higher taxes on those stock dividends you get, which in turn, raises
    the cost of fuel you put in your cars.

    Should Hillary, God forbid, should become President, she would rely
    totally on her husbands experience in that office.

    If Barack gets the nod, he will need a running mate with seniority
    that has the experience to back him up or he'll fall flat on his face
    within a year. Personally, Barack is unqualified for the office. What
    exactly is his history as a politician? Nothing. He's not noted for
    having done anything than take up space. What he is, is a snake oil
    salesman.

    John Smith, Mar 7, 2008

  2. John Smith

    Aardvark Guest

    I'm no economics expert, but this seems like total bollocks to me.
    Corporations pay tax (some nowhere near enough), whether publicly or
    privately owned.

    Individuals pay tax on their income, whatever the source of that income.
    That's the way things are. Fair and equitable (well, in theory).
    Doesn't necessarily follow.
    Nothing like having an ex-president in the family, eh?
    I'm pretty sire Mr. Obama is quite aware of this fact. Or perhaps you
    could contact him to give him this advice, just in case.
    Well, it's not as if any president when elected for the first time has
    ever done the job before. Seems to me there's a fair bit of hope and
    trust going on with all these voters. Imagine, voting for a guy who has
    never done the job before. Shocking!
    As opposed to GWB who was- an oil salesman :)

    Aardvark, Mar 7, 2008

  3. John Smith

    Lookout Guest

    Either is better than bush or McCain.

    Lookout, Mar 7, 2008
  4. John Smith

    SgtMinor Guest

    America may own Exxon, but stockholders have little or no control over
    management. Control is exercised by managers and directors.

    Corporations own the government that we count on to oversee them. And
    while both parties are beholden to corporations, Democrats have
    historically done a slightly better job of representing the average guy.
    Corporations, who are legal ("juristic") persons in America, pay less
    than their fair share of taxes, and are, collectively, America's
    criminal class. They steal more money and hurt more people each year
    than all the petty street criminals can manage in a lifetime. "Owners"
    have little say over this behavior.

    As to Barrack Obama's qualifications, what do you think is needed? In
    terms of experience, Richard Nixon was highly qualified but he was a
    disastrous president. Obama served eight years in the Illinois Senate
    and two years in the U.S. Senate. He has experience as law professor,
    civil rights attorney and community organizer. And where the
    Republicans have sold us the politics of fear these past seven years,
    Obama's message is one of hope.

    I doubt very much that Americans will elect another fear-monger this
    November. The idea of four more years of Bush policies that McCain
    would represent is too much to swallow. A world that has been so
    sharply divided by the ruinous policies of the neocons does not need
    another American president who sees military violence as the solution to
    its problems.

    And stop watching Glenn Beck, for Pete's sake. You actually become
    dumber every time you watch this guy. Only Bill O'Reilly and Shaun
    Hannity are worse. Remember Beck's interview with (now) Congressman
    Keith Ellison? http://mediamatters.org/items/200611150004

    SgtMinor, Mar 7, 2008
  5. John Smith

    Lookout Guest

    Ya...8 years in the Ohio Senate and 127 'present' votes. What the hell
    is that?
    His message is hope? I thought it was Change? Ok...give us some
    examples where he saw hope and delivered. Show us his track record on
    'hope' because you don't want someone learning as they go when they
    get into the White House.

    You won't answer because you can't give any answers.

    Lookout, Mar 7, 2008
  6. John Smith

    Malcolm X Guest

    What? That you really are an ugly - ugly - ugly minded man, and a player
    hater. That's the only answer anyone should be coming back with
    concerning you, period. You are an ugly man, ugly.

    Sir, you have a nice day.

    Malcolm X, Mar 7, 2008
  7. John Smith

    Lookout Guest

    Just as I predicted...you won't answer because you can't cite one
    instance of 'hope'. Obama is as empty as you are. Anyone who votes for
    him is an idiot.

    Lookout, Mar 7, 2008
  8. John Smith

    Malcolm X Guest

    Sir, that has nothing to do with this. You are a rude and obnoxious man.
    I guess that's just the way you are rude, obnoxious and out of control,
    at all times day or night and sitting in front of a computer.

    Malcolm X, Mar 7, 2008
  9. John Smith

    Lookout Guest

    You can't come up with anything. Stop whining.

    Lookout, Mar 7, 2008
  10. John Smith

    Malcolm X Guest

    Sir, your head is ten bricks hard, the message is not getting through to
    you, and you need a military Huggie put on you and chains, like you
    going off in this NG is going to do anything, obnoxious man.

    I am sure someone has told you this before about your rundness and
    obnoxiousness, wanting to put you in a military Huggie and chains. You
    are a monster.

    Malcolm X, Mar 7, 2008
  11. John Smith

    Lookout Guest

    And like every other Obama supporter you can't answer the question.
    I've nailed two local organizers on talk radio and they were as
    stumped as you are. Face it..he's an empty vote. He's never done a
    damn thing for anyone and the only reason you're voting for him is his
    skin color.

    Lookout, Mar 7, 2008
  12. John Smith

    Malcolm X Guest

    I don't even care about Obama. I have never voted in my life and never
    will. The message is not getting through to you, because you are some
    kind of monster that escaped out of the military.

    Malcolm X, Mar 7, 2008
  13. John Smith

    SgtMinor Guest

    Actually, Barrack Obama served as a legislator in the Illinois Senate.
    His "present" votes are not a big problem for me. Just look how the
    "decider' has destroyed our Constitution, brought the country to the
    brink of bankruptcy, and is leaving a divided world with few friends for
    America in his wake. Give me a "present" vote any time, rather than
    this mess.

    You can read more about the context of some of Obama's "present" votes
    here: http://www.nytimes.com/2007/12/20/us/politics/20obama.htm

    As far as the politics of hope is concerned, check out Obama's work as a
    community organizer. Working with people with a wide diversity of
    backgrounds he spent 3 years in the community at a salary of 13,000
    dollars per year. You will not find many people in that community with
    a negative opinion of the man and many will tell you that he inspired
    them and brought hope to their dismal existence. And I'm not the only
    one who has noted his message of hope. If you are truly interested in
    challenging your own biases you may want to do some searches and you'll
    come up with stories like this one: "Obama brings message of hope"
    http://www.tribune-chronicle.com/page/content.detail/id/501769.html?nav=5021
    or this one from the New Hampshire Concord Monitor: "Obama inherits
    Reagan message of hope, bipartisanship. Gipper lacked foreign policy
    experience too."
    http://www.concordmonitor.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080229/OPINION/802290335/1017/RSS06

    SgtMinor, Mar 7, 2008
  14. John Smith

    Lookout Guest

    As a state and US senator he hasn't done shit.
    He brings a "message of hope". Show me where he's actually came
    through on it. He's making empty statements that he can't back up and
    he's only where he is because blacks are voting for him only because
    of his color.

    As far as bush is concerned he's the biggest idiot we've ever had in
    the White House.

    Lookout, Mar 7, 2008
  15. Dood! Spit the hook, fer crissakes.

    Blinky the Shark, Mar 7, 2008
  16. John Smith

    Malcolm X Guest

    Lookout the Military Monster, are you drunk or something and this makes
    you a rude and obnoxious little man?
    The man kept you in your military monster fatigues, bread and water. So
    why are you complaining?

    Malcolm X, Mar 7, 2008
  17. John Smith

    Lookout Guest

    Military? Nah.
    Yet you can't answer. Why?
    Bush? Nope..I got out in 1985 once again proving that you're an idiot.

    Lookout, Mar 7, 2008
  18. John Smith

    Lookout Guest

    Nah..it's fun pulling him in.

    Lookout, Mar 7, 2008
  19. John Smith

    Malcolm X Guest

    LOL, you couldn't spit the hook if your life depended upon it.

    let me take some notes here:

    1) Does your wife out rank you and she wears the pants in the family?

    2) Because your wife wears the pants does that make you come to the NG o
    acting like rabid dog, trying to be a man?

    3) When you go to your hole in the wall in your house and get chained in
    for the night by your wife are you comfortable? What happens when you
    have to go to the potty?

    If you can answer those questions, I'll get your paperwork started for
    you admittance into the asylum.

    I got more questions after you are committed.

    Malcolm X, Mar 7, 2008
  20. John Smith

    Lookout Guest

    You haven't earned any answers.