lies, lies, and more lies

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by noauth, Mar 8, 2009.

  1. noauth

    noauth Guest

    excerpt from:
    To Catch a Thief
    by Lynn Stuter
    NewsWithViews.com

    Another lie came to light this week, among the many lies told by AKA, (obama).

    Remember Henrietta Hughes, the homeless black lady who asked AKA, in a
    quavering voice, to help her on the occasion of his visit to Ft Myers,
    Florida to promote the $789 billion Piggy Package of Pork Barrel Spending?
    Remember the well-dressed black lady, with the nice haircut, who reached out
    to AKA,

    "I have an urgent need, unemployment and homelessness, a very small vehicle
    for my family and I to live in. The housing authority has two years' waiting
    lists, and we need something more than the vehicle and the parks to go to. We
    need our own kitchen and our own bathroom. Please help."

    AKA kissed her on the cheek, promised her help. Later the press fell all over
    themselves getting to her, hanging on and reporting her every word. Remember
    that Henrietta Hughes?

    Well, an enterprising individual decided to do a little checking. And guess
    what that individual found? They found that Henrietta Hughes had quit claim
    deeded a home, valued at $124,400, paid for, to her son, the one who was
    supposedly also homeless. The details can be found here.

    Why do we get the impression that that little fiasco was staged? Could it be
    her proximity to AKA right there in front of the audience? Could it be that
    she didn’t look homeless?

    But that isn’t the end of the story. It seems that on...
    http://www.newswithviews.com/Stuter/stuter145.htm

    noauth, Mar 8, 2009

  2. noauth

    chuckcar Guest

    Must be a shack in the arctic to be worth that little. A *small* house
    these days costs you 200K. I bet you lost the reference to that too didn't
    you? convienent.
    Because you're a black-hearted conservative who just can't accept that one
    of your own was the worst US president in history. Despite it happening at
    least two times before: Hoover and Nixon.

    chuckcar, Mar 8, 2009

  3. noauth

    Evan Platt Guest

    Ya think?
    The dry cleaners called. Your sheets are ready to be picked up.

    Evan Platt, Mar 8, 2009
  4. noauth

    VanguardLH Guest

    noauth wrote:

    zzzzzzzzz
    zzzzzzzzz
    zzzzzzzzz
    Wha...
    Thought I heard something
    y-a-w-n
    Nope.
    Was nuthin.
    zzzzzzzz
    zzzzzzzz

    VanguardLH, Mar 8, 2009
  5. The next big investigative journalist story should be
    where did the Obamas get that swing-set they put on
    the White House lawn?

    You *KNOW* somewhere in the neighborhood there's a nice
    hard working white family missing their kids' swing-set...

    Yep, smells like impeachment... or is that peach pie?

    WTF-ever.

    --

    I am Bucky Breeder, (*(^; , and I'm a "Moderate Republican"...
    which means that I *COULD* shoot farm-raised wild-game from

    Get yerself some Canadian wimmins in yer pickup truck without
    even using up any of your federally regulated tranquilizer darts :

    http://www.royalcf.com/images/mayonnaise230ml.jpg

    Bucky Breeder, Mar 8, 2009
  6. noauth

    RickMerrill Guest

    :)

    are you sleeping on the job!?

    what? no complaint about OT?

    RickMerrill, Mar 8, 2009
  7. So, you don't know what "Your sheets are ready" meant, do you.

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Mar 9, 2009
  8. noauth

    chuckcar Guest

    Of course I knew you idiot. That was the accusation.

    chuckcar, Mar 9, 2009