Lies about Linux

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by =?ISO-8859-1?Q?=22=28Del=A4+/Ctrl+=A4/Alt=A4+=29=2, Mar 1, 2006.

  1. I really think you ought to go and see a doctor.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=, Mar 6, 2006

  2. People think a lot of things. You're not one of them. You never were one. :)

    Duane :)

    K-Man hater Duane, Mar 6, 2006

  3. Oh another lame.
    If you were a horse, you would have been put down a long time ago.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=, Mar 6, 2006
  4. Oh look, I've had a crap and it's following me about.

    After all this is 24hshd and I thought this might help you now and in the
    future.

    A big maximum strength soapy enama and a case of Charmin followed by a big
    strong detox cures all.

    That's the big ticket to happiness for you.

    Ya know I am just looking out for ya. :)

    Duane :)

    K-Man hater Duane, Mar 7, 2006
  5. Like all the other little doggies that chase cars, you just won't learn
    just how pathetic and useless it is.
    You expend far too much energy on your blinkered journey through life
    with your nose stuck firmly up other peoples arses.
    Why don't you go out and get yourself a shag of all shags.
    It is far more interesting than spending 23½ hours a day accumulating
    your next load of venom.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=, Mar 7, 2006
  6. Look doctor you're pathetic, I didn't start it you did. You put yourself
    here. I didn't put you here. You're such the Dr. B. You need to think about
    your own little trifling life and your own little trifling existence on this
    Earth.

    You need to stay *regular* let it go boy and don't forget the Charmin. And
    in your case, don't leave home without it.

    I am here for ya I'll get you through it. :)

    Duane :)

    K-Man hater Duane, Mar 7, 2006
  7. As your pea brain is owned by K-Man, may I suggest you go look for him,
    I'm sure he would love to give you another spnak.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=, Mar 7, 2006
  8. Sure you're right. You can't come back with anything on your own so you got
    to ride that HO's apron strings to come up with something.

    I saw you sucking up to her long ago. Do me a favor and give that Chicken
    Head HO some hair extensions, comb, food stamps and you go visit her on
    your hand and knees at her Section 8 ranch and watch her eat and comb her
    hair and you lick her boots. That's if you both can find any hair and she
    knows what I mean too. :)

    You can give here some of that Charmin I know you brought with you.

    Just two dogs on the beach boy that's all it is two dogs on the beach.

    Duane :)

    K-Man hater Duane, Mar 7, 2006
  9. Hey, Doctor B. let K-Man hold your Johnson for you so you can take one while
    you lick her boots and she combs her hair and eats. <g>

    Like I said I am just looking out for ya.

    Duane :)

    K-Man hater Duane, Mar 7, 2006
  10. =?ISO-8859-1?Q?=22=28Del=A4+/Ctrl+=A4/Alt=A4+=29=2

    Seperatist9 Guest

    *giggle*

    Seperatist9, Mar 8, 2006
  11. =?ISO-8859-1?Q?=22=28Del=A4+/Ctrl+=A4/Alt=A4+=29=2

    Seperatist9 Guest

    You are soja's hitman, one of hadley's crew, but you're blue.

    ninja

    sultan of ping

    Jack bauer again, a british marine.

    Ahh, devon.

    You wouldn't be David Warren, would you?

    Seperatist9, Mar 8, 2006
  12. =?ISO-8859-1?Q?=22=28Del=A4+/Ctrl+=A4/Alt=A4+=29=2

    j netten Guest

    j netten, Apr 4, 2006