    and run on more than this, similar to Microsoft licensing for Windows
    Server?

    Thanks.

    Muskett, Apr 8, 2005

  2. Muskett

    Jim Guest

    it will install on as many machines as you like. You woul just be
    breaking the licensing agreement.

    Jim, Apr 8, 2005

  3. Muskett

    trout Guest

    trout, Apr 8, 2005
  4. Muskett

    trout Guest

    [auto copy and paste]

    This was an impersonating troll.
    This has been a recording.

    trout, Apr 8, 2005
  5. Muskett

    Muskett Guest

    It was just a simple question, dude.

    Muskett, Apr 8, 2005
  6. Muskett

    trout Guest

    Yes, it was. The moron that was *impersonating me* to attempt to
    smear my reputation in this group had nothing to do with your question.
    That's how trolls are.

    trout, Apr 8, 2005