    Just wanted to know what type of license do i need to
    start as a proffesional technician to run my own business?
    thanks....

    Mann, May 20, 2004

  2. Mann

    Guest Guest

    the tipe of lysense yuo need is colled Microsawft
    Cerfitied Spellling Xpert. Git this lysense 1st, then tri
    beeing "proffesional".

    Guest, May 20, 2004

  3. Mann

    Guest Guest

    you need to be is A+ certified. I don't think you need a
    license. Not to sure though, I suggest you contact your
    state government website, that should help.

    Guest, May 21, 2004
  4. Mann

    Jeff Cochran Guest

    License to Chill... :)

    Okay, business licenses for your particular jurisdiction. Check with
    local, state and national authorities for wherever you're located.

    Jeff

    Jeff Cochran, May 25, 2004