    Dragonlord PC-K60?

    Ascent sells the K56 and K58 but I've been unable to find a supplier
    that sells the K60.

    John, Oct 3, 2009

  2. You could ask Ascent. They may be able to order it for you.

    Stephen Worthington, Oct 3, 2009

  3. John

    thingy Guest

    Some suppliers might get a special for you, if its in NZ its usually
    no issue, if it has to be imported though you have to buy 10....also
    have a look on trademe....

    regards

    Thing

    thingy, Oct 3, 2009
  4. John

    John Guest

    I've just found out that the K60 is slightly smaller than the K58 so
    I'll give it a miss, but thanks anyway.

    John, Oct 4, 2009