    Well, good thing I waited...because Lexar included the reader with the card!
    I did not see that mentioned anywhere in their literature!
    No complaints on this one :)

    philo, Apr 7, 2004

  2. philo

    Jerry G. Guest

    I have not seen your model of camera, but have some questions. Is this
    camera a true 6 mp, or is this interpolated? The ones that I have seen were
    not true 6 mp cameras. They were internally 4 mp cameras with some masking
    software to make it as if it was 6 mp.

    --

    Greetings,

    Jerry Greenberg GLG Technologies GLG
    WebPage http://www.zoom-one.com

    I finally decided to move up to a 6 megapixal SLR camera.
    I carefully placed my order for the camera and a Lexar 256meg Compact flash
    card.
    As soon as I placed my order I realized that I *forgot* to order a compact
    flash reader...oh well, i guess i can get one locally, i thought.

    Jerry G., Apr 7, 2004